Halloween is literally just around the corner, and if you are looking to be a little more prepared than I am, you’re probably looking for some kind of checklist to make sure that you have everything in order before the big day arrives.
Although I’m probably not the best person to be listing all the things I should be doing right now, I thought it may be helpful for the more organised of you out there to take a look at the list I’d usually be working from.
- Have you got your costume sorted?
- Do you have all the relevant props to go with it?
- Have you practised your makeup?
- Do you have some form of bag to keep all your belongings in? (The more themed you can get it, the better)
- Remember baby wipes if you’re planning on staying somewhere overnight – you’ll need them in the morning… or preferably before you go to bed.
- …and detangling spray if you’re backcombing your hair!
and that’s about all I ever remember to do!
Do you have any Halloween planning tips to add to my checklist?